About the Company:
Capital Physio is one of the UK’s fasting growing independent Physiotherapy providers with 30 clinics in major cities across the country.
We work with all major private health insurers, receive referrals from nationwide intermediary contracts, and treat self-funding patients directly. We also work with the NHS, providing high quality physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
Our national network of clinics is managed centrally from our head office in Camden.
We are looking for full time and part time receptionists to join our Kings Cross St Pancras clinic. You will work closely with our central admin team and oversee the day to day running of the clinic reception.
The key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Meet and greet clients in a friendly and professional manner;
- Answer, screen and direct telephone calls, take and communicate accurate messages;
- Handle enquiries from current and prospective clients;
- Manage incoming patient referral emails;
- Support clinicians with rebooking patient appointments;
- Develop a good service knowledge and offer information about services to clients;
- Support admin with updating client records;
- Monitor clinic stock and supplies and communicate with the admin team;
- Ensure high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the clinic and manage the general upkeep of the reception area and consultation rooms;
- Be responsible for opening and closing the clinics;
- Complete admin tasks like filing, faxing, sending letters and other tasks as directed;
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the management and admin teams;
Skills and Experience:
This role is predominantly a ‘meet and greet’ role, therefore the main requirement is to be a good people person.
Administration functions such as client bookings, registrations and payments are mostly completed at head office and therefore you would be required to act in a support role to admin only.
The following skills and experience is desirable:
- Good customer service skills;
- Polite and confident telephone manner;
- Ability to learn quickly and confidently communicate service/product information;
- Good working knowledge of Excel/Word/Outlook;
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to act on your own initiative without constant supervision.
- Calm under pressure, and able to remain professional at all times.
Hours and Location:
This position is based at our clinic in Kings Cross clinic.
We have opportunities for full time, part time, and casual
team members. Our opening hours are from 8am to 8pm so evening work is available.
£5.55 – 8.10 per hour depending on age and experience
All our employees get access to Perkbox employee benefit platform which gives staff discounts on a range of products and services such as cinema tickets, electronics, gym memberships etc.